I usually have a general idea of what I want to accomplish during the week, however, I don’t have the habit to set weekly goals. But while I was reading my email this morning a post from Crystal at moneysavingmom.com caught my eyes.
“But I’m trying to remind myself that I made much more progress by setting the goals and working toward them than I would have made had I not set goals at all.”
This sentence make me realize that being more organize about my goals would help me accomplish much more. Since I like how Crystal post her goals I’m just going to copy her style.
This week’s goals:
1. Take the kids to the library. (I’m trying to start the habit to do this every week)
2. Playdate with my MOPs group.
3. Read Genesis 1 through 3.
4. Have breakfast everyday and drink at least 8 glass of water. (I’m having problems with my milk supply and it is probably my lack of self care.)
5. Go to the salon. (I’m going to cut my hair)
Home Management/DIY Projects
5. Shampooing the living room carpet
6. Move kids clothes a size up and boxed old clothes.
7. Finished mobile for the nursery
8. Make appointment for family picture
Church Business Goals
9. Finished the bulletin by Friday.
10. Prepare for ladies class and order new book.