This year I’m trying to be more proactive about accomplish my goals. Here is my first monthly report about how I did.
First I want to thank you all. I think if I would not write about what I have been doing I would probably wouldn’t have done half of the stuff I did this month. Thank you for your encouragement and for been such a great accountability partners!
So, what progress did I had this month?
1. Read more often – Right now I’m reading Money Saving Mom’s Budget and the book of Act, is been great to sit down, relax and have some time to myself. I have committed to read one chapter of MSM’s Budget book per month and so far I have followed it. Hopefully, I will finish to read the book of Act by next month. Also I found about the Daily Bread App for my phone and love it! I can listening to an inspirational word every day while I’m unloading the dishwasher and having breakfast with Eirene. Great addition, I highly recommend it.
2. Have a better personal appearance – I need to find a salon hut I went to a spa, thanks to my friend Carla, and had a massage. I had a great time!
3. Clear out the clutter – I was able to organized all my clothes. You can read more here.
4. Meal Planning – I was able to plan my meal and shop intentionally every week. I have some good weeks and some bad weeks. Due to illnesses and other complications, I didn’t follow the plan all the time. However I”m sure that if I wouldn’t have a plan it will have been harder to manage those days.
5. Stick to our monthly budget: I stick to my grocery budget and even have some wiggle it room. This was a great unexpected bonus! You can read more here.
6. Have monthly date nights with my husband: We had a wonderful date night at home. Even when it was far from perfect, I love the time we spent together! You can read more here.
Before starting to write this post I was a little bit disappointed because I wish I could have accomplish more this month. However after going back and seeing my progress I have to say I indeed had a successful month!
So, How did you do?